Santorini ~ 2 days trip
“Enjoy the beautiful sunset of Oia & the romantic night of capital town of Fira!”
Of course there will be plenty of time to visit all the volcanic beaches, take a boat cruise to the volcano, visit the archaeological sites and the world famous wineries.
- Travel to Santorini by a high-speed boat
- Discover the beauty of the island on board an air-conditioned bus
- Find out useful information about the island and its history from our guide
- Explore the Village of Oia and the capital town, Fira
- Experience the islands Magical Sunset and its nightlife
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Go for a swim off a black sand beach of Perissa (on request, with no extra charge)
- Take atrip to the Volcanic Hot Springs (optional with extra charge)
⚓️1st stop: Heraklion port – Embarkation on a speed boat and departure for Santorini.Enjoy a 2.5 hours journey by a high-speed boat from Crete to Santorini. On board you can enjoy drinks and snacks from the snack bar (not included).
🛥Boat trip: 2h
⚓️2nd stop: Port Athinios, of Santorini – Arrival on Santorini after about 2h boat trip. Embarkation on the buses for the guided tour.
🚍Bus Drive to Oia: 40min
📍3rd stop:Oia – 1h 45 min – Visit the beautiful blue and white village built on the cliffs of Santorini, providing amazing views of the volcanic Caldera. Participants will enjoy about 1h and 45min of free time, to photograph the Aegean architecture and the unique view over the caldera and the Aegean sea.
🚍Bus Drive to Fira: 30min
📍4th stop: Fira – 1h 20min – The capital of Santorini, built on the edge of a cliff 300 meters above the sea. Participants will enjoy its narrow streets, white vaulted houses, blue domes and magical view of the Caldera and the Volcano. Following, there are 3 available options for the next 1.5 hours:
- Visit by bus a black sand volcanic beach (free of charge)
- Take a cruise by a wooden boat to the volcano and hot springs (extra charge)
- Stay longer in Fira and enjoy lunch in one of the restaurants overlooking the breathtaking Caldera.
🏨5th stop: Hotel – check in
🥐Breakfast at the hotel – Check Out
🚍Transfer to the port:Port Athinios, of Santorini
🛥Return Boat Trip: 2h
🚍Transfer from the port of Heraklion back to Malia
✔️ENG 🇬🇧 ✔️GER 🇩🇪 ✔️FR 🇫🇷
MONDAY – FRIDAY: ✔️RUS 🇷🇺
TUESDAY – SUNDAY: ✔️PL 🇵🇱
TUESDAY- FRIDAY: ✔️ IT 🇮🇹