Santorini ~ 1 day trip
“Santorini, the gem of Cyclades!”
Well known worldwide island for the view of Caldera, its picturesque white houses built on its cliffs and the famous volcanic sand beaches. The fact that it’s just 2 hours away from the island of Crete, makes this activity a Must-Do when you visit Heraklion!
- Travel to Santorini by a high-speed boat
- Discover the beauty of the island on board an air-conditioned bus,
- Time spend on the island of Santorini: 6 hours
- Find out useful information about the island and its history from our guide
- Explore the capital town, Fira
- Go for a swim off a black sand beach of Perissa (on request, with no extra charge)
- Take an trip to the Volcanic Hot Springs (optional with extra charge)
Passengers are required to bring and wear face masks in indoor places and while travelling by bus, as long as it is requested by the government covid regulation.
🚍5:55 Bus departure from Malia Church
🛥 1st stop:Heraklion port | 2h boat trip: Embarkation on a speed boat and departure for Santorini.Enjoy a 2.5 hours journey by a high-speed boat from Crete to Santorini. On board you can enjoy drinks and snacks from the snack bar (not included).
🚍2nd stop: Port Athinios, of Santorini | 40min bus ride: Embarkation on the buses for the guided tour.
📍3rd stop: Oia |1h 45 min free time: Visit the beautiful blue and white village built on the cliffs of Santorini, providing amazing views of the volcanic Caldera. We will enjoy about 1 hour and 45 minutes of free time, to photograph the Aegean architecture and the unique view over the Caldera and the Aegean sea.
📍4th stop: Fira | 30mins bus drive & 1h 20 min free time: Fira is the the main town of Santorini, built on the edge of a cliff 300 meters above the sea. We will enjoy its narrow streets, white vaulted houses, blue domes and magical view of the Caldera and the Volcano.
Following, there are 3 available options for the next 1.5 hours:
- Visit by bus a black sand volcanic beach (free of charge)
- Take a cruise by a wooden boat to the volcano and hot springs (extra charge)
- Stay longer in Fira and enjoy lunch in one of the restaurants overlooking the breathtaking Caldera.
🚍5th stop:Port Athinios, of Santorini: Return by buses to the port, please pay attention to your guide who will assist on the embarkation procedure.
🛥Return Boat Trip | 2 hours and after embarkation in the buses and drive back to Malia.
🚍 Depending on traffic and on the pick-up places of each one, the time of journey back to the hotel will differ.
✔️ENG 🇬🇧 ✔️GER 🇩🇪 ✔️FR 🇫🇷
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY: ✔️RUS 🇷🇺
TUESDAY – SUNDAY: ✔️PL 🇵🇱
TUESDAY – FRIDAY: ✔️ IT 🇮🇹